Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO TAKE A SEAT?

As you will learn throughout this blog my husband is a pack rat so I have lots of stuff that I will be repurposing since he can't seem to let go of anything. He got two office chairs a couple of years ago that he cant let go of for some reason....they are nice chairs but I despise the color of them. I decided to reupholster them when I realized I hated my living room so I got a staple gun for $10 from Home Depot, some fabric and went to town on those puppies! I didn't know how they came apart or anything like that but I did a google search and found an amazing DIY website, http://www.instructables.com/. (check it out, it's really good) I have only finished one chair so far because I'm contemplating if I want them the same fabric or one in gray and the other in the same pattern as my lampshade. I'm still thinking on that one because I dont want a pattern overload....
BEFORE:


AFTER:

No comments: